Pages

Monday 18 March 2024

Lent abides

 As we journey ever onwards towards the truth and light ✨ 🙏 💯 🙌 💛 

What we learn at times such as this is ever for the Sight. 

We find Our truth 🙏 within without a good reason to behold. We humans believe that someone has the freewill to achieve. We know Our truth is ever real How precious life can be. When 🌄 through the misty haze a glorious light we will see.

I believe 🙏 in better every day and more to focus on. I promise you that all is well and time moves ever on.

I feel so strongly that the way of Peace ✌ is Ours to live and be. It takes dedication 🙏 and hope that you will see. You can rest assured that the day will come when all around are gathered. Celebrating 🍾 Life and Love to all the best for all. 

I wish you all hope 🙏 in the darkness of the night 🌙 Remember the Moon beams over thee and watches on a wonderful world 🌎 of Peace. Sleep well my child 💕 while all above are Angels gathered in the heavens. I hope 🙏 and pray for you to see the essence 🙏 of the Trust in me and know 🙏 I hold you dear 🙏. 

Good night my child. To you I give my heart of purest peace ✌ 💛 ✨ 💓 💖 😌 

No comments:

Post a Comment